Before You Start
Congratulations on considering the MEAN Stack Development program! Before you get started, make sure to set aside adequate time on your calendar for focused work, and double-check that you meet the requirements: you should have prior programming experience that includes HTML, CSS, and Fundamental programming.
The MEAN Stack program is comprised of 3 courses and 3 projects. Each project you build will be an opportunity to demonstrate what you’ve learned in your lessons. Your completed projects become part of a career portfolio that will demonstrate your mastery of MEAN Stack to potential employers.
Who needs this training?
- Aspiring Developers, who want to learn coding, we will not bother you teaching in-depth computer science philosophies.
- Jobseekers, who want to build their career in Web Development to get their Desired Jobs.
- Students, who want to learn web development to increase their skillsets.
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS.
- Basic Programming. You should know the difference between Variable and Constant.
- Learning Attitude.
- 4 Months, Support included for 12 months.
- Free Q & A sessions and Career Mentorship sessions.
- Rupees 25,000 (Thirty Thousand Only), Taxes Extra.
- Fee includes Course Materials, Supplementary Resources and Job Guarantee Program subscription.
Course 1: Front End Development
As this is a project-based course, you’re going to start building right away. This gives you an opportunity to get your hands dirty with coding and start mastering the skills you’ll need. Plus, every project you build is reviewed by our experts, and their detailed feedback will be instrumental in helping you to advance.
- Version Control with Git and GitHub
- Data Types, Variables
- Control Flow
- Iterations, Loops
- Scope, Variable Hoisting, Closures, IIFE
- Objects and Constructors
- Exception Handling
- Regular Expression
- ECMA 6
- Arrow Function
- Enhanced Object Literals
- default + rest + spread
- Template Strings
- let and const
- map + set + weakmap + weakset
- Basic Types
- Classes, Interfaces
- Namespaces and Modules
- Type Inference and Type Compatibility
- Angular 2
- Introduction to Angular
- Creating reusable components, Component Lifecycle
- Angular Directives and Custom Directives
- Routing and Navigation
- Forms and Data Validation
- Component Communication
- Dependency Injection
- HttpClient, Interceptors
- Reactive Programming with RxJS
- Testing Angular apps
- Building and Deploying angular application
Course 2: Back End Development
This course deals with server-side programming with Node.js and Express.js. On the database side, we review CRUD operations, MongoDB, Redis and Mongoose for accessing MongoDB from NodeJS. We further enhance our understanding in REST concepts and building a RESTful API. We touch upon authentication and security for production environments.
- Introduction to asynchronous programming
- Node.js, Single Threaded Event loop architecture
- Callback, Promises
- Installing Node.js
- Node.js installation
- Command Line Options
- Package Management, npm, yarn
- Creating your first node.js server
- Deep dive into Node.js
- Creating reusable codes, Modules
- Events and Event Emitters
- Buffer, Streams, File system
- Node.js child processes
- Utility Modules
- HTTP, HTTPS, Restful API
- Installing Express.js
- Express application generator
- Middleware, Application-level middleware, Router-level middleware, Error-handling middleware
- Third-party middleware
- Template engines, Pub, EJS
- Error handling
- Authentication and Authorization
- Database integration to MongoDB, Redis
- Process managers, Forever, PM2
- Best Practices
- Installing and configuring MongoDB
- CRUD in depth
- Data Model
- Indexes and Performance
- Replication and Sharding
- Securing MongoDB
- Installing and Configuring Redis
- Redis client
- Redis Data Structure